We haven’t tried these sheets, but we’ve heard great things about them and the brand in general. They come in a few snazzy prints, and they have a year-long return policy. Brooklinen is having a sitewide 15-percent-off sale if you’re looking for something other than sheets. (We love the Super Plush Robe).
The Poco is a powerful, bendable vibrator that can do more than just reach your G-spot. Its size and shape aren’t intimidating for beginners, whether used solo or with a partner. If you’ve never introduced a vibrator into your relationship, this may be a good one to start with.
We recommend this vibrator in our sex tech roundup. It’s great even if you don’t have a prostate, and it has a motion-sensing feature that makes it fun to use with a partner (or yourself).
Beauty and Personal Care Deals
Beauty and self-care products make great gifts, whatever gender the person you’re buying for is.
- Bed of Nails Acupressure Mat and Pillow for $96 ($24 Off With Code BONLOVE2021): We included this brand’s mat and pillow set in our guide to staying calm in quarantine. It’s great for anyone who likes to decompress and relax. Acupressure has a similar effect on the body as acupuncture—they both claim to release endorphins—but acupressure uses plastic plates instead of needles. I can’t scientifically confirm that your giftee’s endorphins will spike, but it feels good to use. We tested the eco-friendly bundle, which is a bit more at $144 ($36 off) right now. Use code BONLOVE2021 at checkout for the 20 percent discount.
- Skin Gym High-Frequency Wand for $76 ($19 Off With Code CUPID20): Having a high-frequency wand at home is a nice way to treat your skin in comfort, especially right now. They kill bacteria and reduce inflammation on the skin, which can help shorten the lifespan of mascne-related breakouts. There are cheaper wands, but we’ve tried and recommend this one, which is 20 percent off with code CUPID20.
- Nailest Press-On Nails from $23: If you’re buying for someone who regularly got their nails done pre-Covid, you can gift them nails at home. Nailest has beautiful sets, with a more modern look than most drugstore press-ons. The Valentine’s Day sale has a few styles ranging from around $23 to $59, plus there are even more in the clearance section.
More Great WIRED Stories
- 📩 The latest on tech, science, and more: Get our newsletters!
- The Lion, the polygamist, and the biofuel scam
- Forget blood—your skin might know if you’re sick
- AI and the List of Dirty, Naughty … and Otherwise Bad Words
- Why insider “Zoom bombs” are so hard to stop
- How to free up space on your laptop
- 🎮 WIRED Games: Get the latest tips, reviews, and more
- 🏃🏽♀️ Want the best tools to get healthy? Check out our Gear team’s picks for the best fitness trackers, running gear (including shoes and socks), and best headphones
Real Life. Real News. Real Action
Zillion Things Mobile!Read More-Visit US
Subscribe to the newsletter news
We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe